Intern GoGreen (m/f/d)
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland Global Forwarding Freight 22830 10/02/2020Jetzt bewerben
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
As of April 2020, we are looking for a motivated Intern (m/f/d) for our GoGreen program in Bonn.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Global Head Office team and the global community in projects & activities related to the company's sustainability program 'GoGreen' in the areas of CO2 efficiency, sales of green solutions and people engagement
- Assist in the analysis, monitoring & reporting of ongoing GoGreen activities
- Support in assessing customers’ CO2 emissions
- Assist in the rollout of a global GoGreen training program
- Contribute to internal/ external communication measures and campaigns
- Prepare presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint and do data analysis with Microsoft Excel
- Research on competitor & industry activities in the areas of sustainability and innovation
Our perfect match:
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or any comparable program and you have at least completed the fourth semester
- You are characterized by a high motivation, a quick grasp of things, entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical skills and a target-oriented approach
- You value working within a team and you are able to successfully & proactively apply your analytical and communicative abilities within a project team
- Next to excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint) you have very good English and German language skills
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in the areas of Sustainability, Strategy and Innovation
- You are available part-time or full-time for at least 3 months - a longer duration up to 6 months is possible/preferred
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
No travel required