INTERN - Global Marketing and Social Medias
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR INTERNSHIP (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
How do you predict what the world’s going to do next?
That’s the challenge and the reward of what we do. As the experts in freight forwarding, we deliver 100% assurance to our customers via a mindset that’s always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend.
Because at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward-thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
In this role, you will support the Global Product Marketing team with product-marketing programs related to the 3 core offerings of DHL Global Forwarding, (Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Value Added Services). The team has cross-functional & cross-regional programs in place to drive profitable growth of these 3 core offerings of DHL Global Forwarding, the intern will support the coordination of these programs, by liaising with various countries & functions.
- Project Management: ensure that programs are implemented/deployed on time.
- Reporting/Metrics: ensure an accurate update of the metrics monthly, on time.
- Customer Presentation: ensure the DHL Customer Presentation TOOLKIT is up-to-date.
- Communications: ensure best practices identified & communicated monthly.
- Market Research: based on market research, identify at least 3 opportunities for differentiation.
- Agency management: ensure agencies supply the material on time, at requested quality, and within budget.
- Social Media: increase number of followers on LinkedIn
Project Management: liaise with different countries & functions to follow-up on product-marketing programs implementation status, challenges faced & best practices.
Program & Product Dashboards: maintain and communicate product-specific metrics & dashboards.
Communications: prepare internal communications about Products and Solutions including customer wins & best practices and communicate globally.Agency Liaison: liaison with partner marketing agencies on updating our sales portal with programs & materials.
- Bachelor or Master student of Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Project Management, Data Analysis, Graphics and Design or similar
- Fluent in English
- Interest in Project Management and Organizational Management
- Good skills with data analysis (Excel, Power BI, Qlik)
- Have a creative and digital mindset
- Be a team player, work independently, research skills, data reports, presenting and communication skills
We offer excellent development opportunities and competitive employee benefits. You will have the opportunity to work in a diverse and multicultural environment with great development opportunities.
Leticia Bortoletto is happy to answer your questions under email@example.com
Interested in this position? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, and references. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Management GmbH
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn