INTERN - Continuous Improvement and Communications
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR INTERNSHIP (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
How do you predict what the world’s going to do next?
That’s the challenge and the reward of what we do. As the experts in freight forwarding, we deliver 100% assurance to our customers via a mindset that’s always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend.
Because at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward-thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
In the Global Continuous Improvement/First Choice team we are at the very edge to identify opportunities driving DGFs performance to the next level – which means development and deployment of methods/ tools supporting the business and operations in their core tasks. Joining this challenge, you will learn about continuous improvement and communication, improve on your project management, and change management capabilities.
• In-depth knowledge of process optimization and continuous improvement including 6-Sigma, LEAN, etc.
• Experienced to be responsible for small projects in a global environment/matrix organization
• Learned to get along within an international team in a fast pace environment
• Understood long-term aspects, strategic concepts, and initiatives and their influence on day-to-day activities
• A good understanding of the importance of communication, rewards, and recognition
Identify and communicate lighthouse examples out of ongoing improvement and optimization activities
Prepare CI/FC newsletter and maintain CI/FC intranet pages
Drive general communication on Continuous Improvement (CI) topics within DGF
Drive globally the CI/FC rewards and recognition program (e.g. frequent contributor, problem-solver, etc.)
Prepare regular internal reporting/ status updates
Support various databases on progress and impact
- Bachelor or Master student of Business, Communication, Journalism, Logistics or similar
- Fluent in English
- Interest in Project Management and Organizational Management
- Good skills with data analysis (Excel, Power BI, Qlik)
- Have a strategic planning mindset
- Be a team player, work independently, research skills, data reports, presenting and communication skills
We offer excellent development opportunities and competitive employee benefits. You will have the opportunity to work in a diverse and multicultural environment with great development opportunities.
Leticia Bortoletto is happy to answer your questions under email@example.com
Interested in this position? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, and references. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Management GmbH
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn