Implementation Expert (f/m/d)
Implementation Expert (f/m/d)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are writing history by building a new transport management system (TMS) that will enable us to become more efficient in our processes and better serve our customers.
We are looking for Implementation Experts to suppport countries in the roll out of the new TMS.
In the role of Implementation Expert, you will:
- Support onboarding of countries to kickoff local transformation journey (communicate new steering logic & target processes)
- Support creation of country specific rollout planning in alignment with local teams and central PMO
- Support local countries with gap analysis and defining localization needs, align with central project and competence center to close gaps
- Provide guidance to local implementation teams on preparation measures, support e.g. local data & customer migration; ensure local country rollout readiness leveraging own and local implementation team
- Facilitate System End to End tests together with the country
- Support country during go-live prerparation and Hyper Care Phase
Our perfect match:
- In depth Road Freight Forwarding industry expertise
- Experience with IT system rollout, change management and/or transformation projects
- Proven influencing and communication skills, process expertise
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A track record of following through on commitment
- Fluent English is a must. Good working knowledge of German is an advantage.
We will be giving preference to candidates who have previous experience in Freight Transport Management Systems.
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn