HR Learning & Development and Engagement Expert (m/f/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaged HR Learning & Development and Engagement Expert (m/f/d) in a full-time role with DHL Freight. The main scope of this role will be to manage the Learning portfolio and to set up and support Employee Engagement activities, in particular driving our recognition programs.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and oversee the two main recognition programs in DHL Freight: Long Service Awards and DHL Freight Star Awards (EOY)
- Act as key user for myTalentWorld Learning and co-ordinate all non-Certified learning reporting while also keeping country organizations updated with reporting requirements
- Set up Global Learning Week activities and virtual workshops
- Work with Country and Head Office HR to assess learning needs and work on appropriate solutions to roll out
- Oversee 360 Degree Feedback and ideally act as a Coach to deliver feedback for DHL Freight managers
- Maintain the DHL Freight Engagement Framework and support all the Engagement activities over the year
- Drive the Diversity & Inclusion and Well-Being initiatives in DHL Freight
- Co-ordinate mentoring needs within DHL Freight and support employees and managers through the process
- Co-ordinate topic calls within Freight HR community and run the communication plan for L&D and Engagement
- Support with Talent Development program management
Our perfect match:
- You already gained 2-3 years’ work experience in an HR role, preferably with L&D or HR systems experience
- You have strong program management, organizational, conceptual and administration skills
- You are familiar and comfortable with all IT systems, especially HR systems
- You always pay high attention to detail
- You convince with excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- You are comfortable working under pressure and multitasking in changing environments
- Building relationships and understanding customer and key stakeholders’ interests and concerns is easy for you
- You are characterized by an open manner, a high degree of self-motivation, creativity, reliability and a quick grasp
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken); German language skills is an advantage
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
DHL Freight is globally recognized as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at:email@example.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn