Head of Solution design (m/f/d)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are looking for a Head of Solution Design (m/f/d) who will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of competitive, profitable and implementable solutions.
- Be the teamlead and responsible for the operational setup of the Solutions Design team
- Identify and know about industry trends and all segments of the logistics business, especially Road Freight
- Do project management as well as strongly focus on interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate Solutions Design development
- Manage solution implementation with various customers and DHL country & functional stakeholders
- You have a Bachelor Degree/Tertiary Education in related discipline and 5-10 years of experience in related field or Master Degree and generally at least 3-7 years of experience in related field
- You have already gained experience in different segments of the logistics industry, especially in Road Freight
- You have deep business function knowledge of operations, sales, IT and pricing
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to manage different stakeholders expectation and alignment is your strength
- You convince with very strong communication skills - also towards the customer
- You bring wide experience in project management and implementation
- You have at least 3-5 years of leadership experience
- You have Solution Design / Consulting / Process engineering experience
- You have strong analytical skills and knowledge of IT landscape (highly efficient in analytics, sizing up data, charting to depict required message)
- Business acumen and understanding of key financial and commercial principles is self-explanatory for you
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at email@example.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH