Head of LOGICS Product Management (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Head of LOGICS Product Management (m/f/d)
YOU’RE NOT JUST SUPPORTING OUR CUSTOMER’S SUPPLY CHAIN.
YOU’RE SOLVING PROBLEMS TO KEEP THEIR PRODUCTS IN MOTION.
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Delivers world class management information to support business decisions across Supply Chain operations from an efficient, effective, standardised and centralised service. Leads the Global LOGICS team to meet global, regional and local needs. Has ownership for LOGICS and Global Operations Excellence projects with data management needs. Shapes and creates buy-in for vision of overall LOGICS application and related modules. Creates and implements global strategy and leads LOGICS application/process design from a business perspective. Leads a team of direct-line and matrix resources. Interacts with senior functional and regional leadership, LOGICS module owners, Divisional Performance Management (DPM) and global IT teams. Facilitates transition of Operations Excellence management services to shared services as required. Provides direct line management leadership to Carbon Accounting, OMS Benefits Reporting and shared services delivery teams. Contributes a high level of subject matter experties for the broader operations performance and information management organization.
Strategy - Creates and Implements strategy for overall performance management and LOGICS-related initiatives. Represents the Supply Chain division on strategy, timing, processes for LOGICS initiatives. Provides thought leadership and emphasis on optimizing data management solutions and process to drive reliability, efficiency, and sustainability.
Facilitates effective transition of operations excellence tasks to shared services. Ensures quality data management service delivery processes.
LOGICS module design, data feeds and reporting- Ensures consistency in global report / data feed delivery processes and service levels.Implements new data feed design.
Serves as the LOGICS business product owner, working with LOGICS IT product leadership and individual module owners to develop and drive overall LOGICS vision and ensure that applications are informed by, and comply with business, IT and data management requirements.
Issue Resolution – Assists with universal LOGICS related issues. Handles escalatations - as needed.
Data management (LOGICS)
- Define and own strategic roadmap created for further LOGICS development (including covering reporting interdependencies with other BI tools - as applicable)
- Define and drive agenda to drive more automated data generation (e.g. via Kronos)
- Define and drive agenda to increase quality and consistency of data
- Drive implementation of new releases of LOGICS incl. scope, technical specifications, testing, training and deployment
- Drive competency center for LOGICS; act as point of contact for any question regarding LOGICS
- Provide centralized operational & functional reports; set governance standards and identify areas of improvement opportunities
- Drifes with LOGICS IT product leadership the vendor relationship with Intelex for future LOGICS developments
LOGICS Business Support Center (BSC)
- Oversight of BSC
- Manage ongoing transformational step change of applicable Performance Mgnt tasks into BSC
- Ideally 5+ years experience working in DPDHL Group
- Extensive experience/ understanding of operations processes and performance management
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally/divisionally with other staff
- Minimum 10 years experience in data management
- Experience managing information programs and processes within information systems (i.e. setting up data collection, analysis and reporting)
- Experience in people management directly: mentoring, leading and developing people.
- Experience in leading large scale, global business initiatives.
- Customer KPIs
- Liaison with business/ Operation Excellence teams
- Big data analysis/ trending/ predict. Thought Leadership
- Rationalisation mindest/ Lean appoach/ Change Management
- Ideally 10+ years experience working in international roles
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH