Head of Customer Service (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaged Head of Customer Service (f/m/d) for our Customer Service Team at Global Head Office DHL Freight in Bonn. As Head of Customer Service, you will contribute to develop a framework that can help define, integrate and manage processes that can be measured and managed against customer expectations and are in line with business strategy and objectives, Group guidelines and policies.
As Head of Customer Service, you will:
- Contribute to development of customer service strategy in line with country level strategy, business objectives, guidelines and policies
- Draft and ensure delivery of operational plans, measures and budgets to achieve defined results
- Ensure high impact customer service initiatives and activities across the defined geographic / business area
- Monitor cost and effectiveness of initiatives to prioritize spending and resource allocation
- Share customer service related input for business decisions and programs
- Design customer service programs, processes and policies to meet business objectives and protect customer relationships and public reputation
- Ensure implementation of systems, standards, targets and customer feedback mechanisms to monitor customer service performance
- Monitor customer service inquiries, coordinate and resolve escalated customer complaints/ issues
- Encourage use of global/ regional customer service technologies and processes Implement best in class customer service management practices and knowledge sharing
- Cooperate with senior executives, particularly in marketing and sales to integrate customer service strategies and initiatives and align with business objectives
- Implement a Telesales structure within all countries
Our perfect match:
- more than 6 years’ experience in the field of Customer Service or in a commercial role
- Highly customer centric with senior marketing management experience
- Prior experience managing Customer Service a benefit
- Proven track record managing business transformation programs
- Strong results oriented personality
- Knowledge of DHL Freight business and organization preferable
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional and multi-national teams incl. non-direct reports
- Strong leadership qualities
- Structured and analytical mind
- Excellent communication skills and cross cultural competencies
- Multi-linguist; fluency in English and German. French or other European languages beneficial
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at B.Bowe@dhl.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn