GoGreen Specialist DHL Freight (f/m/d)
GoGreen Specialist DHL Freight (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaged GoGreen Specialist (f/m/d) for our GoGreen & Sustainability Team at Global Head Office DHL Freight in Bonn. As GoGreen Specialist, you will contribute to our ambitious goals to become carbon neutral and – as logistics provider - operate in a sustainable way.
As a Go Green Specialist, you will:
- Implement the DHL Freight Global GoGreen & Sustainability Roadmap to become carbon neutral jointly with countries incl. green products, subcontractor certification and technology shift
- Conduct pilots with alternative truck technologies (e.g., Bio-LNG, battery-electric,hydrogen) jointly with local DHL teams, carriers and truck OEMs
- Support the sales team in consulting customers in shift to carbon neutral transport chain
- Oversee and further develop Carbon Reporting, in particular for customers
- Prepare management presentations with MS PowerPoint and data analysis with MS Excel
- Drive energy/ environmental Management activities
- Conduct research on competitor & industry activities in the areas of sustainability and innovation
Our perfect match:
- Ideally, you have a background in 'Engineering & Management' (Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen), Engineering, Business Administration, Economic Science or comparable relevant experience from previous positions (around 5 years)
- You have a broad expertise with alternative truck technologies, including LNG and battery-electric
- Excellent project management with focus on execution, managing cross-functional teams including external stakeholders is your daily business
- You can convince with high motivation, quick grasp of things, entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical skills and a target-oriented approach
- You value working in a team; moreover, you are able to successfully & proactively apply the analytical and communicative skills in multi-stakeholder environments
- The ability to think and work process-based is self-evident
- Your working style is characterized by a consulting mindset
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint)
Our culture and benefits:
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions at email@example.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
For further information on DHL Freight check out this .
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn