Global Program Manager (m/f/x)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Global Program
Grade/Salary: RCS K
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-time)
Closing date for all applications: January 24, 2021
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking a demanding and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
As a Global Program Manager (m/f/x) you will be required to participate in the design to ensure implementation of program management strategy to successfully manage and deliver Customer BASICS, DHL Supply Chains Key initiatives to deliver amazing customer experiences, increased customer retention and Net Growth. Implementation includes management of costs, timescales and quality parameters in line with overall business objectives and needs, Group guidelines and policies.
We are looking for someone who can develop, prioritize and submit program plans and methodologies across a range of key work streams within Customer BASICS, e.g. measurement, training, regional rollout planning, global Customer BASICS development. You will take responsibility for the planning to ensure delivery of work streams as per required quality standard, on time and on budget.
Another task you will be faced with will be to lead prioritization of actions & work streams, review program management, monitor progress and status and regularly present in e.g. weekly team calls, Steering Committees. Furthermore, you will execute ongoing program reporting on rollout/ deployment status, revenue coverage by Customer BASICS and other key rollout/ success measures.
What are you accountable for achieving as the Global Program Manager?
- Plan, prepare and deliver workshops with key stakeholders to support alignment, consistency and program success
- Present structured analysis of regional, functional & customer requirements and propose solution which aims to meet the needs
- Analyse business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility and recommends new/ alternate approaches
- Own Customer BASICS hub, the central platform to communicate best practice, regularly update content in collaboration with Global Customer BASICS owners and other stakeholders
- Administer an effective governance structure to support program implementation, prepare and deliver weekly Team calls, Q&A calls with the regional deployment leads & global Customer BASIC owners
- Prepare monthly Steering Committees in collaboration with program leadership
- Develop presentations for alignment/ discussion/ decision in further governance bodies, such as the CCO team, Global Operations Board, DSC Board
- Ensure identification of risks and implementation of mitigation actions and resolutions in a timely manner
- Periodically re-evaluate and adjust program goals, ensure alignment with concurrent projects and support implementation of results
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- The ability to influence and guide others without formal reporting lines
- The skills to develop strong, trusting
relationships with business leaders across DHL, especially within program
- Regional Deployment Leads
- Global Customer BASICS Owners
- Program leadership
- Steering Committee
- Cooperate with and coordinate 3rd parties e.g. external service providers, ITS
- Advise (internal) customers and key stakeholders on processes, systems and tools, e.g. Customer BASICS hub,
- Great PowerPoint and Excel skills are required
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Teams would be advantageous
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn