Global Campaign Manager (m/f/x)
Position: Global Campaign Manager (m/f/x)
Grade: RCS K/J
Job Type: CDO - Marketing
Closing Date for Applications: 13th July 2020
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative and culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are the “Best Place to Work.”
Global Marketing is a key function within DHL CDO (Customer Development Organization).
Our vision is to drive business growth with customer centric, insight driven and digitally enabled marketing solutions. Always looking for the sweet-spot where customer need meets business aspiration, we aim to optimise experiences for customers and prospects across their entire journey with us.
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to work as Global Campaign Manager (m/f/x).
Within this role you will develop, lead and direct more complex marketing campaigns from brief to execution. You will need to work closely with senior stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and influence their understanding of the role Marketing can play in achieving success through the development of effective campaign plans, supported with clear, measurable objectives. You will be required to manage virtual delivery teams made up of global and regional marketers, comms professionals, product and sector experts, giving clear, decisive and thoughtful direction on individual projects and objectives.
Responsibility for the performance of your campaigns rests with you!
What might you be accountable for as the Global Campaign Manager (m/f/x)?
- Championing customer centric, insight driven, digitally enabled marketing;
- The design and delivery of global and multi-regional marketing campaigns; working with stakeholders to define the brief, measurable marketing objectives, plans and deliverables and leading virtual teams of global and regional marketers and comms professionals for delivery;
- Supporting the Global Customer Development and / or Global Sector Development team in identifying, planning and delivering marketing campaigns deriving from priorities in their areas;
- Working with Sales Performance Management to make sure we have campaign performance measures in place with business leaders to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds;
- Working with the Global Content Team and outsourced partners to ensure our content, assets and messages deliver against individual campaign briefs as well as supporting regional, divisional and corporate messaging requirements (as agreed);
- Coordinating with finance for campaign budget allocation;
- Provide ad-hoc support to regions on local campaign planning, development and management.
What will you need to be a successful Global Campaign Manager (m/f/x)?
- Excellent team player and motivator, prepared to lead from the front and to cheerlead as required;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of developing and delivering global omni-channel marketing campaigns / solutions;
- Budget planning and operations experience strongly preferred;
- Project management experience a plus;
- Experience of working in global, regional and country environments including virtual, cross cultural teams;
- Sales or product development experience a plus;
- Knowledge of and experience in the contract logistics business an advantage;
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills;
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities.
What you need to do next:
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn