Financial Controller (m/w/d)
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 46569 9. October, 2020Jetzt bewerben
BONN, IMMEDIATELY, PERMANENT & FULL-TIME
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
- Provide financial governance and support as a finance business partner
- Manage multiple stakeholders
- Adopt and deliver the finance strategy
- Senior finance reference point for Operational counterparts and BD leads
- To create and maintain first class financial reporting in adherence to group policies
- Identify and manage financial and commercial risk through a thorough understanding of commercial terms, on-going performance, and other influencing factors.
- Create, drive & manage improvement programmes to aid business efficiency and profitability
- As required support the preparation of contracts and business cases from a commercial & financial perspective, working with other stakeholders (e.g. legal, risk, property, tax) to ensure profit optimisation & risk mitigation.
- Manage and develop financial and commercial expertise in the business
- Drive improvements in process and the finance digital agenda in the accounts
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- 3-5 years financial commercial and financial experience
- 1-2 years of experience in one of the following roles:
- Similar role in another company (subsidiary)
- Business management
- Financial Auditing
- Cross-divisional experience
- Qualified Accountant ICAEW or CIMA or ACCA or equivalent or part qualified and actively working to full qualification
- Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Business Administration or similar
If you have any questions, please contact Ella Sorg (+49 221 9021413).
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Solutions GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn