Finance Data Analyst (m/f/x)
BONN / DARMSTADT, PERMANENT AND FULL TIME
IT Services is the internal and international IT service provider for Deutsche Post DHL Group with locations in Germany, Czech Republic, Malaysia, India and the USA.
Together we are delivering IT services to all divisions of the company.
In your role you’ll be responsible for managing and optimizing SAP business processes via analysis and collaboration. In addition to the regular activities, you’ll be an active player in a project that ensures that the company makes a successful migration from the existing system to SAP S/4 Hana.
- Actively support and contribute to the implementation of a new S/4 Hana system (planning, overseeing, coordinating and interacting with stakeholders).
- Execute controlling related parts of month-end closing and year-end closing in SAP system (ERP and BW).
- Manage quality assurance activities for overall month end closing result and correct reflection in SAP ERP and BW and in non-SAP reporting environment.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly controlling data and reports.
- Analyze controlling data in SAP systems and investigate discrepancies and cases of unexpected results / system behaviour.
- Follow up on system irregularities and coordination of correction / enhancement activities.
- Maintain controlling master data and tables.
- Design test scenarios and support user acceptance testing (UATs) for controlling system changes.
- Participate in UATs for Finance and non-Finance system changes, system / process improvement, and standardization initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or IT.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience with financial / IT systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge and active experience of SAP ERP systems and modules, in particular SAP CO, SAP CO-PA and BW, including experience with SAP Business suite S/4 HANA.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of Power BI is an advantage).
- Fluent in English (German is an advantage).
- Strong analytical skills as well as solution-oriented mind set.
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to work across departments and regions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently and proactively and take ownership.
As an employer we are offering you excellent social benefits, competitive salary structures and relevant development opportunities. In addition you can benefit from our flexible working time with compensatory time off and the possibility to work from home. Furthermore we are offering free parking spaces for our employees, a job ticket as well as other benefits via our employee portal.
For further information about the position please contact Marek Rybar: +420 2 88801309.
More info? Just visit us on https://de.dpdhl.jobs/itsgermany.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post IT Services GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn