Finance Controller (m/w/d)
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 55754 23. December, 2020Jetzt bewerben
BONN, STARTING IMMEDIATELY AND IN FULL-TIME
FINANCE CONTROLLER (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
- Key in creation and development of forecasts, budgets and month end trading
- Ensure processes in place to bring adherence and control on the balance sheet and working capital on passthrough
- Present finance topics to the customer at period reviews and support the preparation of annual customer budget and any periodic forecasting that is required
- Develop and enhance customer relationships at a finance and operational level to deliver excellent customer relationships
- Act as first point of contact for all contract finance questions
- Deliver service level agreements and KPI's to our customers through excellent operations and continuous improvement philosophy
- Financial monitoring of all operational and transport services provided to Customer
- Challenge & maximize EBIT & EAC performance of existing business, engaging with contract management teams to deliver and monitor improvement plans
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- 3-5 years work experience in Finance
- 1-2 years of experience in one of the following roles:
- Similar role in another company (subsidiary)
- Business management
- Financial Auditing
- Cross-divisional experience
- Good written and spoken English is essential
- Qualified Accountant ICAEW or CIMA or ACCA or equivalent or part qualified
- Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Business Administration or similar
- Effective communication and collaboration skills in order to present the finance topics to stakeholders at all levels across the business and to external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a structured way
If you have any questions, please contact us via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Automotive GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn