Expert Product & Commercial GoGreen DHL Freight (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaged Expert Product & Commercial GoGreen (m/f/d) for our GoGreen & Sustainability Team at Global Head Office DHL Freight in Bonn. As Expert Product & Commercial GoGreen DHL Freight, you will globally lead the definition, development, deployment and management of Freight GoGreen products & solutions, advise customers and drive GoGreen sales jointly with Sales team
Your main tasks:
- Being responsible to drive the further development, deployment and management of DHL Freight GoGreen Product & Solutions offering in its breadth and complexity across differing country setups
- Lead, support and coach countries by providing business resources, advice or programs to ensure that new products are implemented
- Provide guidance in all cross-functional business aspects relevant to the GoGreen offering to ensure that cohesive joint decision making processes exist at Global level, ensuring appropriate strategies are deployed to meet green targets while maximizing the return on investment
- Work with Marketing function to drive product communication, own the content input in all Above- and Below-the-Line marcoms activities related to the GoGreen offering
- Build up and represent DHL Freight global GoGreen Commercial competence center, drive innovation, assess customer needs
- Consult customers in shift to carbon neutral transport chain jointly with sales team
- Drive GoGreen sales jointly with sales team across countries
Our perfect match:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial role with strong experience in product management and development
- Background in Business Administration, 'Engineering & Management' (Wirtschaftsingenieur) or comparable and relevant experience from previous positions
- Action-oriented, driven by results
- Self-motivated, strong sales skills, entrepreneurial spirit, quick grasp of things and a target-oriented approach
- Confident demeanor, outgoing personality and ability to convince also senior stakeholders
- Strong intellectual curiosity, seeking new ways to accomplish goals and in challenging the organization to new levels of success
- Project management skills with focus on execution, comfortable with managing cross-functional teams also virtually and indirectly
- Valuing working in a team, able to successfully & proactively apply communicative skills in multi-stakeholder environments
- Ability to think and work process-based, consulting mindset
- Presentation skills and experienced in using MS Office applications, with a focus on PowerPoint
- Very good communication skills- in English and German, both verbal and written
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn