Expert Customer Service & Tele Sales (f/m/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.
We are looking for an engaged Expert Customer Service & Tele Sales (f/m/d) for our Customer Service and Tele Sales Team at Global Head Office DHL Freight in Bonn. In this role you develop and administer customer service and tele sales plans and processes to achieve revenue growth, high quality customer interaction, enhance customer retention and acquisition, and increase lead conversion for small and mid-sized customers in line with business strategy, financial objectives, group guidelines and policies.
As Expert Customer Service & Tele Sales (f/m/d), you will furthermore:
- Build a strong and solid network with our global Customer Service and Tele Sales communities in our countries
- Support DHL Freight’s country organizations in winning, retaining and developing customers to achieve assigned sales targets
- Push the digitalization, automation and standardization of our Customer Service and Tele Sales functions to ensure business success in local sales organizations while ensuring customer-centricity
- Drive a customer-centric approach for our global Customer Service function with clear KPIs and transparent performance evaluation
- Support the local teams in responding to inquiries, resolve problems, promote and sell products/ services, and/ or enter or confirm sales
- Understand nature of market and customer needs and recommend solutions using knowledge of product/ services and industry
- Support customer retention by ensuring service satisfaction through state of the art Customer Service and Tele Sales solutions
- Collect customer and market information to support new business and retention
- Support the development of telephone, web, email and mail marketing activities
- Draft implementation plans and achieve smooth execution of campaigns supporting acquisition and retention programs; document, communicate and update department procedures
- Evaluate impact of communications and messaging on Customer Service and Tele Sales business metrics
Our perfect match:
- More than 4 years’ experience in the field of Customer Service or in a commercial role
- Highly customer centric with marketing management experience
- Strong results oriented personality
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional and multi-national teams incl. non-direct reports
- Structured and analytical mind
- Excellent communication skills and cross cultural competencies
- Multi-linguist; fluency in English and German. Any other European languages beneficial
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at B.Bowe@dhl.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn