Executive Assistant (m/f)
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (M/F/X)
YOU’RE NOT JUST SUPPORTING OUR CUSTOMER’S SUPPLY CHAIN.
YOU’RE SOLVING PROBLEMS TO KEEP THEIR PRODUCTS IN MOTION.
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Provide effective, efficient and proactive administrative support to the SVP Global Operations Excellence and the departments, including the responsibility for managing office supplies, IT & Intranet administration, calendar and phone management, departmental budget and cost center controlling, organizing meetings and events, travel management, ensuring deadlines are complied for submission of reports and other documentation. Ensures day-to-day matters are carried out systematically and meticulously.
- Assist the Executive where necessary with travel, admin and miscellaneous requests
- Organise and minute meetings and follow-up on meeting actions
- Plays key role in organization and/or coordination of other key or large-scale events e.g. conferences
- Support in development of internal and external presentations
- Calendar management, interacting with both internal and external Executives and customers to coordinate variety of complex Executive meetings
- Managing deadlines and mile stones
- Coordinating and handling of incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of Executive
- Production and organisation of agenda for management meetings, taking minutes, maintaining action logs and following through on action items
- Reviewing and summarizing of miscellaneous reports and documents, preparation of background documents and outgoing mail
- Coordinating and administrating the departmental invoicing and expense reports
- Incumbent has no direct reports and authority over country line and functional personnel. Nevertheless he/she must be able to demonstrate ability to influence decisions/actions within the organization
- Excellent Communication skills, spoken and written (German and English)
- Excellent Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Typing skills
- Strong time management skills, e.g. dealing with priorities and deadlines
- Proactive behaviour style
- High level of accuracy and reliability
Competency segment ‘Business’
Analysis: Breaks down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, separates the main issues from side-issues, understands the nature of parts and their relationship to one another. Seeks out and critically evaluates both numerical and narrative information. Draws accurate conclusions.
Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization.
Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools. Can work independently and self motivated.
Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
Results Orientation: Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results. Overcomes obstacles and makes adjustments to achieve results. Focuses self and others to achieve targets aligned with business goals.
Competency segment ‘Leadership’
Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
Competency segment ‘Personal’
Accountability: Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments. Complies with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements. Builds others' trust in own professionalism, integrity, expertise and ability to get results.
Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information. Maintains confidentiality.
Self Management: Remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive. Has a flexible approach and can work under pressure, being proactive, resourceful and efficient.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Please apply online (Please use the button Bewerben or Apply!)!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH