Executive Assistant (m/f/d) with German language
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world we are able to deliver the future of global trade. Our DHL Supply Chain Strategy 2025 is paving the way for our future as an organization in terms of how we will grow our business and ensure our success for years to come.
We are offering an
exciting opportunity for the position of Executive
Assistant to our CEO DHL Supply Chain Mainland Europe, Middle East and Africa
The position in based in Bonn, Germany.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including making travel arrangements and completing expense and mileage reports, producing reports and presentations, booking meeting rooms, handling correspondence and taking minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
What is required from you?
- Native German or business fluent, fluent in
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Raluca Firanescu is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 1724344219
We are looking forward to your application!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn