Enterprise Architecture Service and Portfolio Manager (m/f/x)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Enterprise Architecture Service and Portfolio Manager (m/f/x)
Location: Europe incl. UK. Bonn, Germany is preferred
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-time)
Closing date for all applications: March 7, 2021.
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking a demanding and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
The primary focus of this role is to support the shaping of DHL Supply Chain's Global portfolio of services and digital transformation agenda by managing the EA services and portfolio with its applications and micro services, coordinating their evolution with their regional and CoE owners and overseeing the execution of strategic initiatives.
You will need to execute the global alignment of the IT application planning processes carried out in each region with the Global Enterprise Architecture and ensure the related strategic data is globally maintained and analysed. Part of this role will require you to take ownership of the services in direct responsibility of the EA team and to manage the global application roadmap aligning processes regarding global IT initiatives with regional impact. You will interact with regions and CoEs to review and align the strategy, roll-out plans and key deliverables of each domain.
Furthermore, you will have responsibility for developing architecture execution plans across and for domains together with the business enterprise architects and domain leads. You will scope the related strategic EA initiatives, align their contents with the initiative leads, global and regional project / program managers. Another aspect of this rile will require you to manage the related application and initiative data for decision making, drive forward the EA communication and change management agenda to the business as part of the Digital Transformation agenda.
What are you accountable for achieving as the Enterprise Architecture Service and Portfolio Manager?
- To manage the IT Solutions Portfolio towards the Global Enterprise Architecture plan, coordinate enterprise architecture roadmaps and the product catalogue cross-regionally / cross-CoE as building blocks for DSC globally.
- Ownership for the domain roadmaps, to develop and coordinate the architecture plans for and across domains.
- To review architecture plans for strategic / priority projects, such as 'accelerated digitalization' projects.
- To maintain stakeholder relationships on EA into regions and CoEs and to stay up-to-date on regional/CoE architecture activity.
- You will align regional and CoE architecture tasks and activities with global EA goals.
- Provide support for future roll-outs and manage the requirements and further enhancements of the global enterprise architecture management tool.
- Communicate and prepare the presentation of the status of EA and present your findings to senior stakeholders.
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now, here's what we need from you.
- Experience in working with digital projects in DPDHLs business, ideally Supply Chain.
- Experience in working with DHL Supply Chain and ideally relevant further divisions that have solution architecture touchpoints (in particular EXP, DGF, eCS).
- At least 5 years of IT experience, including exposure to senior IT management stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of experience in areas where knowledge of Digitalization and IT Architecture is required to fulfil requirements of the job.
- Good understanding of modern architecture patterns and IT methodology and IT service management.
- Ideally, you will be experienced and certified in digital product management, e.g. SCRUM/Agile, project management.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn