Domain Architecture Coordinator (m/f/x)
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), is a global organization that simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single interface to the products and services of the company, as well as developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s customers and operations. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded. You will be based at the DHL Innovation Center – THE customer-centric innovation facility of Deutsche Post DHL Group, where visions, trends and solutions are combined to generate new value.
As a Domain Architecture Coordinator (m/f/x) will contribute to delivering excellence in a digital world. You will be responsible for supporting and driving the domain architecture strategy within DP DHL and as part of a team develop, implement, optimize and maintain a target domain architecture.
Drive goals of common Domain Architecture
- Support and drive the launch of a proper domain request process (i.e. in requestIT); review and adapt the process as needed
- Initiate and drive projects to achieve the target domain architecture by 2023
- Support the development of extensions of the target domain architecture (i.e. to sub-domains)
Ensure visibility of Domain Architecture achievements
- Create and continuously improve Domain reporting incl. answering ad-hoc requests from management
- Support efforts to create a proper database and interface (e.g. dashboard) for domain reporting
- Gain and share relevant insights from domain reporting to give recommendations to the group and individual BUs or departments
Support BUs, senior management and other stakeholders
- Build and sustain interfaces to all relevant stakeholders, i.e. ITS, DPDS, ITB, BU IT, dhl.com Team, etc.
- Support the creation of management presentations i.e. for the ITB and ad-hoc requests from senior management
- Provide educational insights via documentation, presentations or other media
Apprenticeship or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Web Development, or similar; preferably a degree in applied sciences
- 2+ years of professional experience in managing Domain requests (e.g. in an agency or large company)
- Technical understanding and skills related to domain registration, technical setup and domain management
- Previous experiences in a multi-national professional environment
- Ability to handle multi-stakeholder projects
- Knowledge of DPDHL group and its processes, especially Domain Management and Request IT
- Work independently ensuring a high level of accuracy and reliability
- Ability to critically review timelines and manage expectations accordingly
- Willingness and openness to learning and ability to quickly pick up on new things
- Ability to cope with a broad range of tasks with varying level of complexity and detail
- Team player who enjoys working together with stakeholders from all over DPDHL group
- International mindset with excellent communication skills in a global environment
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn