DIRECTOR DIVERSITY, INCLUSION, ENGAGEMENT AND WELLBEING (M/F/D)
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
As Director Diversity, Inclusion, Engagement and Wellbeing, you provide strategic leadership on all D&I, Engagement and H&W aspects. You will drive representation of all employee groups though fair, transparent and equal access to meaningful talent and engagement offerings and contribute to our employer brand as great place to work for all and an employer of choice.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Establish a globally consistent Diversity and Inclusion framework to support a culture of inclusion and belonging, executed through regional/country specific approaches.
- Establish frame for Employee Resource Groups (ERG), voluntary, employee-led groups based on shared characteristics or life experiences that foster a diverse, inclusive workplace.
- Plan and Execute annual ERG recognition event.
- Design and lead an annual Diversity Conference to provide opportunities for diverse talent to network, participate in forums and gain additional training and knowledge.
- Overhaul DHL4Her, the initiative aimed at empowering women across its global network.
- Create a strong mentorship program with specific goals and accountabilities to empower diverse talent with focused guidance, and tools to succeed.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition & Attraction team to design and implement strategies to attract, hire and onboard diverse talent including identifying and building relationships with appropriate professional associations and universities.
- Partner with the Talent Development team to develop and roll out D&I learning & trainings in succession and placement as well as the Talent Mobility Lead to ensure representation of diverse talent.
- Establish an internal and external communication strategy on D&I topics.
Health & Wellbeing
- Develop and implement (virtual) health promotion programs that are relevant, engaging and impactful on all aspects of health including physical, emotional, and social wellbeing.
- Establish and evolve fitforwork, fitforlife as framework across regions incl. developing a Health and Wellness Strategic Communications Plan and its implementation; digital communications and social media engagement.
- Grow and manage H&W champion community and provide leadership, support and resources as needed.
Engagement & Recognition
- Oversee engagement and recognition frameworks: Employee of the Year (EOY), Employee of the Quarter (EOQ), Long Service Award (LSA), CanDo Award and Appreciation Week
- Own, develop and continuously improve DHLgotHeart, the DHL initiative that recognizes employees for their charitable good deeds.
- Own, develop and continuously improve Upstairs, the DHL scholarship program enabling children of employees the opportunity to pursue higher levels of education otherwise financially out of reach.
- Identify, track and report on relevant metrics and continually evaluate results and costs to assess effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensure framework and systems are compliant with legal requirements and guidelines.
- Embed D&I aspects into all frameworks across Talent, Engagement and Inclusion function.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
WHAT YOU BRING
- University degree in a HR, business or education discipline or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in designing, building and leading diversity, inclusion, engagement frameworks.
- Experience in a service oriented business is highly desirable.
- Influential stakeholder management, and engagement skills combined with strategic thinking and operational planning execution.
- Strong business acumen, the ability to drive change initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and "Customer Focus" with ability to positively interact at all levels of the organization including the executive team, hiring managers, HR managers and vendors.
- A high degree of cultural sensitivity.
- Data-driven with a proven ability to derive insights, establish metrics, monitor, and report against critical KPIs.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging.
- Good project management capability and ability to multitask in changing environments.
- Able to work in a virtual, matrix organisation with stakeholders at different levels (local/ regional/ global/ corporate).
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
If you are looking to further your career at the global market leader in Express logistics and are keen to be part of an organisation whose focus is to connect people and improve lives, we are interested to hear from you.
Apply now - Mrs. Wendy Brune is looking forward to receiving your application!
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVE LIVES.
#dhl #express #logistics #job #bonn #diversity&inclusion #engagement
Zahlen und Fakten
<15% der Zeit
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn