Director CSI Digital experience [Sectors & Innovation] (m/f/x)
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), is a global organization that simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single interface to the products and services of the company, as well as developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s customers and operations. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded. You will be based at the DHL Innovation Center – THE customer-centric innovation facility of Deutsche Post DHL Group, where visions, trends and solutions are combined to generate new value.
As Director CSI Digital Experience [Sectors & Innovation] you will shape the future of the online customer experience for our CSI Sectors & Innovation and manage ongoing content delivery to support the CSI digital marketing strategy.
You will guide a team of 3rd party experts - coordinating digital marketing and software development resources to design, development and implement a new and modern web experience on DHL.COM.It will important to instill an extreme focus on the end-to-end customer experience and continuous improvement leveraging both qualitative and quantitative inputs to from insights and define new opportunities.
You will provide the face of the CSI Sectors and Innovation digital experience with stakeholders and align with CSI Marketing management on core priorities.Support with shaping the Digital Marketing strategy for CSI Sectors and Innovation.
Develop overarching Web approach for DHL CSI Marketing, including all industry sectors and Innovations
- Define vision and objectives for Overall Digital Experience approach for DHL CSI Industry sectors and Innovation
- Ensure outside-in / customer focused approach underpins all planning and delivery
- Strive to push the envelope identifying leading edge web capabilities and user experiences seeking best practices in industry and beyond.Explore internal best practices and evaluate for applicability within CSI
- Proactively identify opportunities for CSI Marketing re their web presence and to reach their full online potential along customer experience, content, functionality, technical infrastructure and integration
- Develop and maintain blueprint landscape for dhl.com ensuring strong and consistent web representations across all sectors and innovation with the goal to position CSI content, engage customers and generate relevant leads.Align with NEW DHL.COM content strategy team to shape content needs (UX, keywords) to provide best in class customer experiences while driving organic traffic
Responsible for x-BU alignment and discussions
- Drive / support x-BU discussions with working level and senior stakeholders to align CSI efforts
- Represent and actively advocate CSI interests in x-BU forums
Establish web as integrated pillar of marketing technology stack
- Drive / support efforts in establishing relevant integrations and data flows e.g. between website, CRM, marketing automation and data analysis tools
- Provide expertize to marketers on how web capabilities can best be leveraged to support their business and Marketing objectives e.g. impactful industry solution campaigns
CSI Marketing roadmap, delivery & ongoing operations
- Establish annual roadmap that clearly outlines key development objectives and projects
- Maintain CSI project portfolio and drive prioritization and sequencing/timing discussions
- Manage assignment and utilization of development team resources
- Steer implementation partners & solution providers (internal and external)
- Drive ongoing efforts to adequately promote CSI web content (e.g. SEO)
Reporting & Success measurement
- Define reporting needs and liaise with Web and CRM reporting experts to establish E2E visibility (e.g. traffic, leads)
- Raise attention with marketers and process owners where needed to improve underperforming sites and identify new opportunities.
- 8+ years of experience in successfully leading teams through complex software / website delivery programs
- 5-8 years of proven project management track record
- 5+ years of experience in the logistics industry
- A degree in Business administration, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related qualification.MBA preferred
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Experience in a variety of web technologies with focus on content experiences & content marketing capabilities.
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels including understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Experience shaping the Customer Experience through research and user testing and translating to software requirements & development plan.
- Experience with Adobe analytics, Content Management Systems (preferably Adobe AEM), and CRMs (including integration)
- Ability to collaborate with multiple partners (software development, user experience, digital marketing) and create a “one team” mentality and approach.
- Team player with ability to lead, motivate digital team members and partners
- Extremely customer focused with deep appreciation of user needs / customer journeys and the Customer Experience design process
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, very strong stakeholder management with senior members of the xBU community
- Effective Presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Very good English, knowledge of German desirable
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn