Director Business Development and Account Management Engineering, Manufacturing, Energy & Chemicals MLEMEA
In today’s connected
world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in
meeting customers’ needs. But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our
customers to the global economy. As the world’s largest contract logistics
specialist, we create competitive advantage for our customers by tailoring
logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation
and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise,
global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw
materials and manufacturing through to the delivery of finished goods and
return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world
we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Our DHL Supply Chain Strategy 2025 is paving the way for our future as an organization in terms of how we will grow our business and ensure our success for years to come.
In keeping with this strategy we are offering an exciting opportunity for the position of Director Business Development and Account Management Engineering, Manufacturing, Energy & Chemicals MLEMEA.
What will your responsibilities be?
• Management of the sales force (Business Development and Account Management) within direct area of responsibility, and guidance, supervision & coordination of own sector disbursed sales force within MLEMEA.
• Coaching and development of the sales force as well as ensuring utilization and optimal allocation
• Shaping the sales strategy and driving of the growth agenda within the areas of responsibility (Sector / MLEMEA)
• Manage Pan MLEMEA RFQs coordinating the different countries involved
• To deliver the targeted new business
What is required from you?
- Experience in logistics and very good knowledge of DSC competitors. Experience in other divisions (e.g. CSI, DGF, etc.) is beneficial.
- Ability to think strategically, conceptually and articulate strategic plans
- Professional commercial skills
- Customer focused - both externally and internally
- Excellent consultative selling skills and techniques
- Excellent facilitation skills in order to run joint customer workshops
- Excellent networking and first class presentation skills
- Exemplary relationship management
- Internationally oriented - own sub-regional or regional experience and track record
- Fluent English written and spoken
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Raluca Firanescu is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 1724344219
We are looking forward to your application!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH