DIGITAL CUSTOMER INTERACTION MANAGER (M/W/D) DHL ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS
THE POSITION IS LOCATED IN BONN, PERMANENT/FULL-TIME AND TO BE FILLED AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE DATE
Digital Customer Interaction Manager (M/W/D) DHl eCommerce solutions
Welcome to DHL eCommerce Solutions!
In DHL eCommerce Solutions we provide a variety of international and domestic standard parcel delivery services in more than 35 countries around the globe. In selected markets we furthermore offer fulfillment services to customers. In line with the Group Strategy 2020 our aim is to be a leading provider of e-commerce related logistics. For this we are designing solutions across the entire DP DHL Group service portfolio for selected customers.
In this exciting position we are looking for an experienced customer interaction manager with the following key responsibilities.
- Drive and manage global digital customer interaction, manage 3PV relations and the global API framework
- Manage the customer facing digital to meet customer demands and stay ahead of competition
- Drive seamless digital customer integrations & user experience
- Optimize and enlarge the division’s API offering based on customer needs and local markets
- Develop, manage and implement a strategic framework for digital third-party partnerships
- Manage the interfaces between countries and functions as well as within the group
- Manage/In charge of all digital customer interaction topics
- Advanced University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field or similar experience/education.
- Several years of professional experience in customer facing digital tools, experience in managing APIs or working at a 3PV’s are beneficial
- Experience in a multi-national enterprise, preferably within the logistics or transportation sector.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to quickly understand, manage and drive complex tasks
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented working style and excellent ability to cooperate in a dynamic team
- Strong knowledge of customer integration tools, related international standards and eCommerce platforms.
- Fluent English language skills. Any European language is a plus
If you have any questions, Silke Mindermann will be happy to help you as your first personal point of contact at +49 (0)228 182-23401.
We are looking forward to your application!
About Deutsche Post DHL Group
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading postal and logistics services provider. As one of the largest global employers, with a presence in more than 220 countries and territories, we see the world through different eyes.
We connect people around the world and improve their lives with a network focused on service, quality and sustainability. That’s true not just for our customers but for each individual member of our team.Deutsche Post und DHL welcomes talents like you!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Paket GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn