Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI) is DHL's cross-divisional commercial and innovation unit. We are responsible for managing about 100 of DHL's largest and most strategically important customers providing them with sector expertise, best in class account management and most innovative products & solutions.
We are looking for a Data Scientist (m/f/d) to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our sales performance. We will rely on you to transform data into tangible business development projects.
In this role, you should be highly analytical. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with solution design and business development teams
- 3 years proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Experience in SFDC and SF Einstein; Admin or Developer is an asset
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DPDHL Research & Innovation GmbH