Data Analyst (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN (GERMANY) FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK)
POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Data Analyst (M/F/X)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people
mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain
the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for
personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to
our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company
for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a Data Analyst (m/f/x) to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our sales performance. We will rely on you to transform data into tangible business development projects.
In this role, you should be highly analytical. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Experience in SFDC and SF Einstein; Admin or Developer is an asset
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
No travel required