Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Data Analyst (m/f/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Customer Solutions & Innovation (CSI) is DHL's cross-divisional commercial and innovation unit. We are responsible for managing about 100 of DHL's largest and most strategically important customers providing them with sector expertise, best in class account management and most innovative products & solutions.
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst (m/f/d). The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques,
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ms. Anna Kortmann is happy to answer your questions under phone 0049 (0) 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DPDHL Research & Innovation GmbH
No Business Travel