Customer Integration - Project Manager (m/f/d)
Customer Integration Project Manager (m/f/d)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
AT DHL FREIGHT WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are looking for an experienced CI Project Manager, who will work with External and Internal customers to determine business requirements as well as prepare and implement the Customer Integration Strategy.
In the role of Customer Integration Project Manager you will:
- Determine Business Requirements for Customer Integration and propose Technical Integration Architecture/Solution/Design
- Align with all involved parties on feasibility of the E2E Solution Design
- Propose Investment Case to Management
- Manage related implementations Projects and provide post implementation support.
- Provide technical support for Sales and pre-sales activities
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (5+ years ) in the industry
- You possess deep knowledge of Integration Standards in leading complex IT organizations with an international scale (cross business units and cross country)
- You have solid project management skills (certified in Prince2, DePict, Pmi) and experience in definition of business requirements for IT systems
- You have proven business analysis skills (requirements definition, solution design, functional and technical specifications)
We will be giving preference to candidates who have experience in the freight/forwarding industry and excellent communications skills in English. Only candidates in possession of a valid EU work permit can be considered.
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success and helps us deliver excellence.
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions at Nisha.email@example.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn