Customer Implementation & IT Development Manager (m/f/x)
Greenplan GmbH is a DHL powered tech startup that offers an innovative tour planning solution. Our cloud-based algorithm helps moving goods in a highly efficient and clean way. We empower customers to drive their own green strategies by reducing CO2 emissions reductions through shorter distances and fewer tours.
As a small startup, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal is, to attract start-up minded candidates who wants to join us on our way from a small but very ambitious company to one of the world’s biggest tour planning providers.
We value working with smart people who are committed, self-driven, and solutions-oriented. The work we’re doing is both- challenging and rewarding.
- Leading bigger customer workshops to evaluate customer specific requirements for route-optimization, participate in negotiations
- Support and later lead prototyping particularly for Proof-of-Concept stages of customer projects
- Implement Greenplan route optimization solution together with the customer team, especially with software specialists and operational experts to ensure that the Greenplan implementation is completed on time, within budget, and according to our customers’ expectations
- Support or lead solution design
- Support Greenplan team in strategic decisions like defining our technical roadmap
- Identification, steering and control of suitable IT service providers
- Ensuring a fast, reliable development and implementation at high quality
- Ensure close coordination with project leader, product development manager, mathematical experts
- Technical university degree (preferably computer science, software engineering or a related field)
- Comfortable in customer-facing situations (e.g. experience in consulting or similar)
- Skills (the more you have of the following - the better!)
- experience with Unix/Linux
- Python or other scripting languages (R, Matlab etc)
- understanding of APIs
- hands-on experience with (relational) databases and SQL
- preferably understanding and experience with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with agile methods (e.g. working as a part of a SCRUM team) highly welcome
- Experience in or affinity for the logistics domain highly welcome
- Structured work approach
- Very good written and oral communication and presentation in English and German (minimum C1)
- Ability to work independently and within a team to deliver best results
- Structured work approach
- Ability to adapt and perform under changing und uncertain conditions
- Good experience in MS Office products like Powerpoint and Excel
- Willingness to undertake international travel
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn