CSI Executive Assistant (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN (GERMANY) FOR A TEMPORARY FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER
WEEK) POSITION, STARTING MAY 1st, 2020.
CSI Executive Assistant (m/f/x)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been
to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and
opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the
difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of
building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
The CSI Executive Assistant (m/f/x) to the SVP, Global Head of Innovation & Commercial Development (ICD) & the Sector President eRetail & Fashion, Global eCommerce (GeC) provides a variety of secretarial and administrative support ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
- Agenda management
- Delivery of professional and smooth-operation for required daily routines for two senior executives - incl. diary management, meeting scheduling, travel planning, general office correspondence and contact data base maintenance
- Coordination and maintaining complex relationships on a multicultural and multilingual level with different stakeholders
- Point of contact for two SVPs office related questions
- Manage SVPs offices in their absence and ensure all matters requiring direct report’s attention are re-directed with discretion and attended to meticulously
- Central co-ordination and point of contact for international meetings
- Arranging for resources such as meeting rooms, equipment or other resources as required
- Preparation of notes for meetings, conferences, and similar events
- Greeting and assistance of visitors and arranging for escort
- Preparation, organization or maintaining documents, presentations, files of a complex or confidential nature (e.g. Global Commercial Board (GCB) i-share)
- Maintenance of ICD overall yearly calendar, contact/mailing lists and organization charts
- Vacation replacement for EA for CCO DHL and Head of CSI
- Administration and support of projects and processes such as:
- Handling of approval processes for invoicing and travel expenses
- Support of all SVP hosted events, calls an meetings
- Planning and co-ordination of internal and external meetings and events
- On-site support for CSI Senior Management Team Events
- Support and organization of the departmental offsite meetings
- Highly experienced in delivering requested services and support on senior executive level;
- Performs the entire standard and some specialized, more complex aspects of the function;
- Ability to multitask whilst maintaining a great customer service focus;
- Strong planning and organizational skills: e.g. dealing with priorities and deadlines
- Commitment to excel in a cross regional environment covering different time zones;
- Very good interpersonal, communicational and problem solving skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English; German is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Min 5 years of experience in similar type of role
- Ability to work independently
- Initiative, proactiveness and sense of responsibility
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn