Commercial Program Manager (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN MUNICH OR STUTTGART (GERMANY) FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) 18-MONTH PARENTAL LEAVE COVER, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Commercial Program Manager (m/f/x)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
Be the partner to the Global Customer Managers driving business growth through the consistent management of sales activities. The position is a temporary replacement during an 18-months parental leave cover and can be based either in Munich or in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Partner with Global Customer Manager to identify areas of growth within the customer’s logistics spend (Customer Development Plan (CDP) Priorities).
- Track customer development plans and priorities as set forth with the Global Customer Manager, including managing sales pipeline (CDP Execution Management).
- Support Customer Manager to ensure a single point of entry for the customer, relating to all development opportunities / tenders, renewals, strategic projects, etc.
- Drive pipeline quality, accuracy, actions updates and activities. Ensure that customer pipeline is accurately reflected in ACE.
- Support the opportunity assessment process led by Customer Managers, including customer research meetings, providing customer insights, sharing knowledge where applicable.
- Support process management of single Business Unit (BU) tenders (where needed), including customer facing / interaction.
- Perform quality assurance of single BU tenders, including needed actions to support their completion.
- Drive contractual closure on new frame agreement (e.g., align T&C’s sustainability, liability limits), and navigate BU teams by facilitation of customer negotiation process.
- Works closely with BU teams to ensure implemented solutions meet customers’ requirements.
- Jointly with the BU, identify opportunities for improvement from customer interactions
- Quarterly Business Review (QBR) - prepare and project manage inputs/outputs into a QBR based on the agenda of the customer and customer manager.
- Project manage Customer Status Update (CSU) - based on the voice of the customer, customer manager and the BU. Ensure customer updates reflect the status of the customer in a timely and accurate manner.
- Customer Dashboard end to end visibility management: Financial/Customer Performance, Customer pipeline management.
- Project manage the Customer Satisfaction Survey, from participation to reviewing results and actions from business units and functions.
- Prepare and project manage inputs into select sales meetings. Identify areas of opportunity for workshop development, education, knowledge sharing, and business development.
- Prepare DPDHL/customer slides for top executive meetings (Global Commercial Board, Top Executive Council, DPDHL Board).
- Prepare and support internal x-BU Customer Team Calls providing a global and regional CSI view to the account (update on latest customer developments via Customer Dashboard).
- Serve as a knowledge repository for business units on customer projects, business intelligence, and latest information
- Management in CORE
- Bachelor Degree/Tertiary Education in related discipline and 8-15 years’ experience in related field or Master Degree and generally 5-12 years’ experience in related field OR equivalent professional experience
- Experience in one or more DPDHL Business Units (5 year minimum) or equivalent external industry experience
- Knowledge of DHL operations, products, and capabilities
- Strong negotiation, presentation, project management, stakeholder management and virtual team management skills
- Project Management experience
- Business Acumen and understanding of key financial and commercial principles
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Experience in working with virtual teams
- Good problem solving skills, analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent English spoken and written, German is a plus for EMEA
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anna Kortmann will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47712.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post DHL Research and Innovation GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn