Certification Specialist (m/f/d)
Certification Specialist (m/w/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight - a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we're not simply about freight forwarding. We're about forward thinking ways to connect people - and improve their lives.At the moment, we are looking for a Certification Specialist (m/f/d)who will be responsible for the co-ordination of all aspects of certification management, for the relationship management with external certification body as well as monitoring continuous improvement of management systems.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Head of Certification with responsibilities for certification management of the business division
- Consult with external certification bodies, internal auditors, certification functions and other departments when required
- Provide assistance to internal stakeholders for certification related matters
- Train internal auditors and certification functions
- Monitor business units audit program
- Maintain online audits and represent DHL Freight Global Head Office during external audits
- Monitor certification and integrated management system performance metrics
- Update and harmonize global certification standards, processes and tools
- Propose initiatives to continuously improve of the Global Integrated Management System
- Conduct terminal classification audits
Our perfect match:
- You have an university degree or equivalent working experience
- You have already gained at least 5 years of experience in Quality Management, Certification Management and 2 years of experience in Logistics
- You have recognized certification in Quality Management, Auditing and Certification
- You have computer proficiency and solid MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have profound knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, 45001, and ISO 50001 application in integrated management systems
- You convince with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have good project management skills
- You are characterized by a strong personality with willingness to take responsibility and ability to drive change
- You have good analytical skills and the ability to translate analysis into conceptual approaches
- You are tactful and diplomatic and have a structured way of working
- You value working within a team and have the ability to work on topics in a self-organized way
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), any other language is an advantage (German language skills not a pre-requisite)
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at Antonia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in this opportunity? Please click Apply and send us your complete application.
For further information on DHL Freight check out this video.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn