Business Unit Engagement Lead (m/f/x) – Azure and Google
BONN, PERMANENT AND FULL TIME
IT Services is the internal and international IT service provider for Deutsche Post DHL Group with locations in Germany, Czech Republic, Malaysia, India and the USA. Together we are delivering IT services to all divisions of the company.
As Business Unit (BU) Engagement Lead for Azure and Google Services at IT Services, you will be the face of IT Services (ITS) in front of selected BUs within DPDHL for driving their top public cloud priorities. At the same time, you will also be the face of the BUs within IT Services, ensuring that their public cloud needs are prioritized for execution. This position is in the newly established department of Secure Public Cloud Services and works towards accelerating the adoption of Public Cloud within DPDHL. You will engage at executive (Global/ Regional CIOs) as well as at technical architect level. You will have regular visibility to Senior Management and will make a tangible impact on DPDHL Public Cloud adoption. You will be part of a growing organization working on innovative trends and technologies, with excellent team, good working atmosphere and an open interactive management.
- Steer identification of Public cloud needs within Divisions and provide appropriate support to drive them forward.
- Support BUs and ITS decision-making on Public Cloud services and related projects.
- Help divisions understand and adopt the ITS offered Public Cloud services.
- Review ITS Public Cloud portfolio based on divisional feedback and identify white spots where services should be created or improved.
- Proactively support teams to achieve departmental IKOs.
- Proactively participate in pricing discussions and balance customer centric view and ITS centric view.
- Proactively identify improvements in the existing set up and push for implementation of these improvements
- Drive regular Steering Committee with ITS and Divisional Senior Management (incl. ITS MD and Global CIOs of divisions)
- Establish and maintain professional working relationship with the BU IT community and IT Services from Senior IT Executives to Solution Architect level.
- Support IT Services Account teams as the subject matter expert for divisional public cloud topics.
- Understand business motivations as well as technical discussions and translate these into concrete actions for execution with clear ownership and timeline.
- Establish and leverage key external partners relationships (e.g. Microsoft, Google) to jointly identify further business & service opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent subject combining economics and IT expertise; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT industry; candidates with experience in IT Management Consulting and/or technical presales have strong advantage
- Knowledge about and experience in using Public Cloud Services (e.g. MS Azure or Google Cloud), Azure / Google certifications preferred
- Ability to put up a draft cloud application architecture for initial discussions with the customer
- Strong ability to design and deliver audience-centric presentations and discussions
- Strong ability to structure and storyline topics.
- Business fluent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to senior leaders
- Agile mindset, critical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Strong team player with good relationship management skills
- Perseverance and the ability to get things done even in the face of organizational or technical challenges
- Ability to work & find path forward independently and prioritize in a globally distributed team
As an employer we are offering you excellent social benefits, competitive salary structures and relevant development opportunities. In addition you can benefit from our flexible working time and the possibility to work from home. Furthermore we are offering free parking spaces for our employees, a job ticket as well as other benefits via our employee portal.
For any further questions, please contact Antoshin Lazar: +49 228 18927764.
More info? Just visit us on https://de.dpdhl.jobs/itsgermany
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post IT Services GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn