Business Analyst – New Transportation Management System (m/f/d)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are writing history by building a new transport management system (TMS) that will enable us to be more efficient in our processes and better serve our customers. As a Business Analyst, you will foster communication between the business and our developers by gathering business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. In your role, you will ensure that we develop what we need and that our common vision will materialize in our new system.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement
- Design pragmatic technical solutions to business problems
- Validate functional solution design
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements by working closely with business representatives, technical staff, customers and internal and external supplier
- Work with key users ensuring the best solution
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help address any uncertainty and concern
- Manage competing resources and priorities to ensure timely completion of projects
- Update, implement and maintain procedures and documentation
- Design and review of test cases, process change requests, and manage scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Business savvy: ability to quickly grasp the business needs
- Solid experience in Road Freight business and Operations
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Pragmatic approach and experience of working in dynamic and fast moving environments
- Very good listener
- Willingness to travel (up to 70%)
- Solid knowledge of the logistics industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Familiar with agile development methodologies
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH