Business Analyst – New Transportation Management System (m/f/d)
Business Analyst (f/m/d)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are writing history by building a new transport management system (TMS) that will enable us to be more efficient in our processes and better serve our customers. As a Business Analyst, you will foster communication between the business and our developers by gathering business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. In your role, you will ensure that we develop what we need and that our common vision will materialize in our new system.
In the role of Business Analyst you will:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement
- Design pragmatic technical solutions to business problems
- Validate functional solution design
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements by working closely with business representatives, technical staff, customers and internal and external supplier
- Work with key users ensuring the best solution
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help address any uncertainty and concern
- Manage competing resources and priorities to ensure timely completion of projects
- Update, implement and maintain procedures and documentation
- Design and review of test cases, process change requests, and manage scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
Our Perfect Match:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Business savvy: ability to quickly grasp the business needs
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Pragmatic approach and experience of working in dynamic and fast moving environments
- Very good listener
- Willingness to travel (up to 70%)
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Familiar with agile development methodologies
- Previous experience in bug analysis, writing user stories, testing of developments and bug fixing
- Solid knowledge of the logistics industry with an understanding for Road Freight business and operations
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. Wereward excellent workand wenurture the talentsof our employees.This enables you as an employee todevelop your expertise and your careerin different areas or divisions – and even in other countries.We are committed to creating aworkplace that ensuresmutual respect and is focused on results.We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.Diversityenriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions email@example.com.
Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application
For further information on DHL Freight check out this .
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn