BPO Expert (m/f/d)
DO YOU KNOW A GREAT DEAL AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
AT DHL FREIGHT WE GIVE TRAILBLAZERS ROOM TO GROW.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are looking for an experienced BPO Manager (m/f/d), who will be responsible for continuous improvement of the business processes.
In the role of Business Process Manager you will:
- Support country business issue resolution for a specific application
- Analyze and validate business requirements for development of existing and future applications
- Participate and/or lead projects on process and system related topics
Your key accountabilities include:
- Resolving incident tickets from a business point of view on supported TMS/applications
- Aligning existing business rules and processes across the countries in close collaboration with global functions. Proactively identify improvement potential and drive the implementation, considering also options for bestshoring and automatization
- Ensuring system Master Data is up to date with latest information, maintain Master Data updates in the systems. Support responsible functions in Master Data gathering.
- Designing use cases, workflow and screen layouts for the new TMS
- Describing required functionalities to the required extend for the supplier, test deliverables and manage user acceptance testing
- Preparing country migration concept in alignment with other functions and affected countries, including elaborating training material, support the training of super users and supporting go live of the application on site when needed.
- You have a degree in Business Administration/Logistics or comparable education or Freight Forwarders apprenticeship with proven work experience (e.g. country best user)
- You have good experience in process design and documentation and data modelling
- You have solid project management skills and experience in definition of business requirements for IT systems
- You possess good analytical skills and ability to quickly identify improvement potential
- You have the ability to facilitate best practices and pragmatic solutions across the organization and drive implementation
- You have an affinity for systems and supporting processes and the ability to drive change
We will be giving preference to candidates who have experience in the freight/forwarding industry and a thorough understanding of road freight physical end to end operation and interfaces with other functions/divisions.
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. Wereward excellent workand wenurture the talentsof our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your careerin different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensuresmutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.Diversityenriches our workplace, drives our success and helps us deliver excellence.
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions atNisha.firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn