BI Developer (m/f/d)
BI Developer (m/f/d)
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
We are hiring aBI Developer (m/f/d)at our Global head Office in Bonn.
In the role of BI Developer you will:
- Design technical solutions (architecture and data model)
- Develop ETL and data base solutions
- Create and standardize Data Analysis and Report
- Support and maintain the implemented solutions (3rd Level Support, performance optimization)
- Manage the existing environments (Development, Test, Production)
- Provide technical support for project initiation
- Provide consulting services and support users in the head office and branches
Our perfect match:
- 5 years development experience in Business Intelligence (ETL / ELT, Data Base, SQL)
- 2 years experience preferably in Oracle BI stack – Oracle Database, Oracle SQL, Warehouse Builder and Oracle Business Intelligence Administration and Dashboards/Answers or comparable toolsets
- Degree in Computer sciences with focus Business Intelligence or degree in economics, natural sciences or engineering with equivalent work experience in BI
- Solid conceptual knowledge and practical experience in Business Intelligence and Relational Database Systems
- Solid practical IT background
- Good organizational skills
- Responsible, customer and end-user focused
- Team player
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. Wereward excellent workand wenurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee todevelop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensuresmutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Nisha Pillay will be happy to answer your questions email@example.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
For further information on DHL Freight check out this .
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn