Assistant Finance Manager
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Assistant Finance Manager
Customer: Claire's Accessories
Grade/Salary: RCS L / £32,000 - £35,000 Depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 28th March 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
• Provide commercial and financial support within the sector and to play a key role in developing and enhancing customer relationship.
• Working closely with the operational teams who are responsible for creating EBIT through value creating projects, and delivery of operations.
• Develop strong relationships and present financial data in a confident and professional manner ensuring that value is tracked and profit opportunities are maximised.
• Engage at a Senior level and act as an integral part of the team ensuring that all business cases and projects are casted accurately and that value targets are challenged and made transparent to all stakeholders.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Influence business decision by demonstrating a detailed understanding of the business.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels across the business and with external stakeholders.
• Recognised Accountancy Qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or working towards.
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK