DHL Freight is looking for: Controller
Job Summary: The Controller is responsible for accurate and timely reporting of financials for CREST upload, overseeing accounting, collection and billing departments, and providing financial analysis to help guide and support management decisions and strategic planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete month end close accurately and within five business days.
·Vat and Statutory tax reconciliation with agency and preparation of all needed reports
- Various ad hoc reports
- Determine and monitor the financial statement accruals and estimates.
- Controlling productivity on the order/file level making sure that all necessary date are acknowledged
- Daily various check between Accounting system and Operational system
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Perform PTP and OTC
- Intercompany reconciliation on monthly level
- Participate and lead month end close activities for responsible sites, actively working and communicating with Accounting teams, and ensuring correctness/accuracy of P&L figures
- Work directly with Operations to create and implement tools to track pertinent KPI’s, including, but not limited to, hourly tracking, volume, productivity, key contractual parameter’s
- Identifies trends and developments within the Operation and various profit/cost centers and presents the findings and recommended improvements to management.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Ensure that all revenue and expense items are recorded and are valid, reviewing items with Integrated Solutions management.
- Accounted for Compliance
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Analyze financial results including review of customer specific financial results, working with Logistics operational and top management on activities to improve financial performance.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Create and own weekly forecasts for responsible sites by working closely with Operations, Accounting and Billing Specialist teams, and independently utilizing Accounting systems to monitor and track Revenue/Expenses as they are incurred
- Proactively participate Business and provide necessary financial input
We are looking for
Education and/or Experience
- 5 years of previous experience
- Ability to review financial and operational processes and provide recommendations for improvement or increased efficiency
- Must possess analytical skills , quickly analyze financial results and provide answers to top management
- Computer Skills : To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Access, MS Word, knowledge of software and ERP business applications such as Oracle, SAP, etc. would be considered as an advantage
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL FREIGHT d.o.o. Belgrade
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn