Pensions Manager, Secretariat
Would you like to be part of the largest logistics company in the world?
Are you a professional looking for developing opportunities and exciting
career possibilities in a multicultural, international and dynamic environment?
If you feel that you are the right person keep reading because Deutsche Post DHL Group has a great job opportunity for you.
What you will do:
- Management of a team dedicated to delivering Secretariat functions across the in-house portfolio of UK pension arrangements.
- Work with the VP Pensions UK & Ireland in developing further and maintaining a “best practise” approach to delivering services and governance support to UK pensions arrangements.
- Work in partnership with the Chair of Trustees and Chair of the FISC on all trustee matters and activities including formal meetings and responsibility for delivering actions and follow up.
- Co-ordination of Trustee training and maintaining Trustee development logs.
- Ensure that appropriate advisers are in place to support Trustee Board in managing UK pension arrangements and continually assess performance.
- Work in collaboration with Plan Advisors providing guidance and driving best practice achieved in governing UK pension schemes.
What should be your profile:
- Proven managerial experience
- Technical knowledge of UK occupational legislative requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well developed planning and organisational skills
- 5-10 years’ experience within similar role
- Relevant professional qualification, APMI / ACII preferable or relevant industry experience.
- Educated to A level standard, GCSE/O Level with Mathematics and English essential degree or relevant industry experience preferred.
What can we offer:
- Be part of great leader global company
- Managing own stakeholders and possibilities to be part on global negotiations
- International and virtual environment
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
- Tempting Compensation and benefits
Don’t hesitate and apply for our open position we are keen to talk to you!
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL GBS (UK) Limited