Packaging Operator I - 4385 - Baytown TX SWRC (Baytown, TX)
Mon-Sun 6 AM-6PM, 6 PM-6 AM
Efficiently operates packaging lines according to established procedures and customer specifications, while meeting all quality standards.
Oversees the activities of associates assigned to specific packing area/product.
- Package product into bags, boxes, or totes per customer specifications.
- Document quality checks and enter into the system.
- Read and disseminate information on the product specifications and packaging requirements.
- Assist in training new associates and cross-training backup associates.
- Pull product samples and test product mix, labeling and or weight against specs.
- Follow all safety, environmental and quality guidelines.
- Must be able to perform all duties of packaging operator II.
- Maintain housekeeping duties around packaging equipment and in warehouse.
- Responsible for lockout/tagout of equipment when clearing jams or performing basic maintenance.
- Perform basic adjustments to operating equipment to maintain finished product conformity to specs.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.