Senior First Line Manager
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Senior First Line Manager
Grade/Salary: RCS N
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 3rd June 2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
• Supervise the running of a safe and efficient operation, working within clear guidelines to help achieve Operational Standards.
• To be a Subject Matter Expert on the Connected TMS.
• Develop and update Daily resource plans for the whole operation, based on latest volume and volume profile information.
• Report and investigate incidents within the work place and respond to or escalate issues of non-compliance to safety regulations and procedures.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Previous experience in Transport Change projects
• Experience in team management
• Experience in DHL Transport Management Systems
• CPC Road Haulage Operations would be an advantage
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel