Class 2 Driver x 5 Basingstoke
Shift Patterns: Day-time only
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 24th January 2019
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard.
Responsibility for driving a class 2 vehicle and effecting multi-drop deliveries to customers homes along with a delivery partner, displaying high standards of customer service.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
- Manual Handling of Customer Products
- Timely and efficient completion of multi-drop deliveries and transportation
- Two person lifting of heavy items
- To undergo regular training and driving assessments
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
- Valid Driving License
- Valid DQC Card
- Valid Digi card
- Previous experience driving commercial vehicles
- Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting in line with H&S regulations
- Knowledge of the geographical area
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand and follow directions / instructions
- Ability to count accurately and perform simple math calculations
- Knowledge of EU driving regulations
- Experience of customer services
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; pension scheme, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK