Serialization Solution IT Lead (m/f/x)
Position: Serialization Solution IT Lead
Location: UKI / Europe (Barcelona preferred)
Job Type: 12 month fixed term contract / secondment
Closing Date for Applications: 16th May 2021
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking a demanding and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Serialization Solution IT Lead. The role will manage the Global IT Serialization solutions, support their development and implementation ensuring the associated services (for both deployment and run) are maintained and delivered in line with business & customer requirements. This will help LS sector to preserve and grow the current LS business.
What are you accountable for achieving?
- Acts as SME on DSC Global Serialization solutions, leading the knowledge
- Identifies best practices and guides the business, on Global or Regional level, towards realistic replication of existing solutions.
- Assess the impact of new IT products or modules to close functional gaps, on Global, or multi-regional level or regional level.
- Supports the roll-out of the Global Serialization solutions, ensuring budget alignment/contribution leveraging a Global Solution.
What will you need?
- Experience working with medium/high complexity programs on Applications
- LSHC projects experience.
- Ability to successfully work in a highly matrix organization with a challenging agenda.
- Knowledge on WMS, Steplogic, Tracelink is a distinct advantage.
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn