Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers at Head Office to develop a talent management strategy to fill all vacancies in a timely manner.
- Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints.
- Guide the hiring managers through the talent management process where needed.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Work with the hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements. Job descriptions need to reflect responsibilities and qualifications that are appropriate for the title of the position.
- Adhere work procedures in accordance to established recruitment policy and guidelines.
- Manage offer process and negotiate compensation package including salary, start date and allowances for international postings.
- Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature by hiring manager, candidate and others as appropriate.
- On boarding new employees and support 1st Day Orientation Program
- Recommend improvements to current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost effective services are being provided to hiring managers.
- Provide support in managing the applicant flow and maintaining applicant flow statistical data.
- Maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to talent management needs.
- Maintain all recruitment paper and electronic files including internal postings for all open positions.
- Assist in maintaining online application process.
- Attend career fairs and conferences to promote company’s branding and deepen the pool of potential candidates.
- Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants.
- Maintain and update as needed statistical information on company’s diversity make-up for internal use and reporting requirements.
- Place key documents on the Intranet, including policies, templates, forms, contact lists, etc.
- Maintain the e-filing system of shared network drives: saving all relevant information to the designated location.
- Facilitate and/or participate in learning communities and task forces.
- Respond to information requests from colleagues and the field in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships with hiring managers.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of a variety of advertising sources to attract diverse candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, resilient, solution oriented, creative.
- Solid oral and written communication skills that are clear, concise and professional.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and databases including resume management systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in full cycle talent management
- Experience searching for candidates with executive, professional and technical expertise.
- Experience in screening and interviewing candidates via telephone and in person to assess candidate skills, experience, education, fit with organizational culture and other characteristics necessary to fill positions.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCOMMERCE SOLUTIONS (THAILAND) LIMITED
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn