Senior IT Business Analyst
- Analyze and translate business requirements to system specification for complex IT programs and projects. System specifications include wireframes, use cases, UML, business process models.
- Support deployment and post-launch maintenance/enhancement.
- Ensure IT solutions are created, aligned and documented in time and in quality according to the business and IT program/project priorities
- Provide proper analysis of impacts to the overall IT system landscape for business requirements/concepts.
- Drive requirements gathering and analysis activities on multiple complex business topics in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Act as the primary liaison to business as well as onsite or offshore development and test teams for the assigned projects.
- Make recommendations that drives continuous improvement and innovation leading to ease of use for internal and/or external customers as well as leading to effective and efficient processes in operations.
- Provide Quality Assurance for newly developed solutions and coordinate User Acceptance.
- At least 5 years in of experience in business IT, preferably in e-Commerce or related domain, with proven experience with software
- Experience in B2C e-Commerce advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
- Familiarity with OOAD and UML will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills, with proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to work independently, in a distributed team environment.
- Must be very detail-oriented and possess the ability to exercise independent judgment, work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong orientation towards agile concepts and lean development.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experienced with toolsets for release management, requirements management, quality management and defect tracking.
- Willing to travel internationally
- GPF Tower, Wireless Road, Bangkok
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn