Senior Finance Executive
We are urgently seeking for our vacancy job as below detail;
Position: Senior Finance Executive
Report to: Finance Manager
- Works closely with Finance team and all relevant function to comply both global and local accounting guideline.
- Review and process for all payment to ensure that all transaction will process with accuracy andtimely manner.
- Balance sheet reconcile / prepare and follow up outstanding report for long outstanding
- CREST Reporting both actual and budget. Support all mandatory finance report both regular and adhoc
- Fix asset register and process depreciation monthly basis, and contact with the bank for daily payment to support day to day operation.
Gather the financial & tax data from JBA, including reconcile all required data before submission and perform submission to Tax Authority.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experiences in finance.
- Service-minded, with good customer relationship skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good MS Office skills (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently, conscientiously and under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and cooperate with all levels including management.
Welcome! Please submit your resume and concerned documents for interview consideration.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn