Operation Excellence Manager
DHL eCommerce Solutions in Thailand is on an aggressive growth path and sound Operations is one of the most fundamental pillars for this growth.
The role of Operations Excellence Manager provides an exciting base for you who has grown ground up, understands the logistics operations at the back of your hands and has a passion for continuous improvement. You will be leading a team of 3 persons.
The key focus areas for this role would be:
- Continuously improve operations processes using lean / six sigma methodologies
- Establish and continuously improve delivery and transportation methods that are fast, cost efficient and sustainable.
- Determine optimal cost and quality targets for relevant stakeholders in the operations organization
- Use existing tools and methodology to conduct in-depth analysis to identify issues, problems and opportunities
- Develop or enhance tools and methodology to improve analytical and diagnostic effectiveness
- Apply analytical expertise on operations related topics to develop hypothesis, conceptualize projects, build stakeholder alignment, and drive the projects to achieve strategic goals / rationalize cost & quality performance
- Interpret and transform the data into meaningful information that can be acted upon
- Prepare detailed analytical reports on these findings and list of possible remedies
- Build a performance and continuous improvement culture in the operations organization and govern the same
- Ensure performance reports are produced according to specifications and distributed according to the agreed timetable
- Participate in x-functional meetings to provide inputs that can help improve costs or improve qualitative performance with minimal cost impact.
- Ensure sustainability of cost card and assumptions used
- Improve linkages between data points to increase visibility to business from cost & quality perspective
- Keep track of actions for cost saving initiatives
- Increase cohesiveness among team members to improve work effectiveness
Work Location : GPF Tower (Wireless Road) and Distribution Center at Bangna KM. 16.5
The candidate for this position must be able to work legally in Thailand.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited