Ocean Freight Import Specialist
We are urgently seeking for our vacancy job as below detail;
Position: Ocean Freight Import Specialist
(Based at Head Office)
Report to: Ocean Freight Import Manager
Co-ordinate with overseas, carriers, agents, brokerages, vendors about details of the coming Import shipments.
Co-ordinate with consignee to update schedule and ask for Greenlight/approval schedule before move the shipment.
Follow up and Verify the correctness of the shipping documents (i.e. Bill of Lading).
Track and Trace incoming shipment via CW1 system then send arrival notice to customer in a timely manner/as agreed timeline.
Provide shipment manifest to vessel/port operator prior to the arrival of the vessel.
Handle urgent shipment for any special requirement.
Manage cash flow (i.e. required local amount, required date and time), Provide supporting documents for the cheque /cash request process to obtain the D/O.
Schedule messenger to pick up D/O in daily basis.
Handover D/O to customer as specific timeline.
Collecting all information needed to calculate bills receivable (i.e. quote, quotation, rate card, RFQ, discount rate etc.).
Managing account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies.
Verify all information both email and supporting documents for invoicing.
Issue invoices and billing to customers through various channels (mail, e-mail etc.).
Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned
Bachelor degree or higher in business administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in import/export businesses and strong Ocean Freight Import Background.
- Business understanding, import operations, logistics processes, international trade and customs clearance procedure.
- Adaptable and open-minded and positive mindset.
- Good communication and negotiation skills and analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills; e.g. MS office, internet, CW1, and the Management Information SystemsProgram (MIS) is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure/time constraint in order to adhere the deadlines
Welcome! Please submit your resume and concerned documents for interview consideration.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn