Customer Service Analyst, SEA (DHL eCommerce Solutions)
Customer Service Analyst, SEAwill be a crucial part of an exciting development journey with the world’s leading logistics company in the fast growing e-commerce industry and building a business that we are all very proud of.
You will besupporting Customer Service SEA by providing transparency on quality data points for analysis and reviews. Responsible for the execution of service excellence programmes assigned by Customer Service Manager, SEA.
Analyzes and report customer service department's operations performance and survey results using customer service data, observations and market trends and reports to get a clear picture of the department’s operations and provides recommendations to CS SEA management on ways to improve productivity, quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction levels.
·Support and work closely with country’s team managers and supervisors to conduct post-training evaluation and coaching for training effectiveness and identify strengths for reinforcement and weaknesses for further training.
- Provide analysis on data points for reviews
- Preparation of reports that monitors and measures CSSEA effectiveness and quality
- Support post-implementation review of processes and analysis of data to assess corrective and preventive actions to avoid recurrence in line with the focus on achievement of service excellence to customers
- Facilitate identification of improvement areas from customer surveys, scorecards, NPA, CSS, SFDC, STTT etc.
- Support Training as per needs and identifies demand for trainings and designs engaging content
- Is the only source for procedures, responsible for content accuracy and timeliness
- Maintain and update documented work procedures and instructions ensuring that they are updated and accurate as per current practice
- Performs ad hoc analyses to investigate issues
- Active participation in working with internal stakeholders to improve processes by providing data points in areas of quality lapse within Customer Service department
- Actively promote the exchange and adoption of new processes, procedures and work instructions to create more efficient as well as productive work systems
- Work closely with the CS country’s team Management to document, consolidate, validate and prioritise CS business user requirements (including enhancement requests to existing applications) for CS applications, other DHL IT systems and vendor-supplied Contact Centre applications and participate in the documentation, evaluation, testing, training and implementation of identified applications
- Maintain relationships with other internal departments as well as customers base to improve business performance
- Derive, scope and set up initiatives in conjunction with CS management
Finance & Project
- Active participation in system user acceptance testing and NPA program
- Assisting with development and implementation of systems, service policies, procedures and explaining these to team
- Active participation in implementation of customer service strategy and plans for the defined geography/ business area
- Feedback learning and improvement points to Product and Customer Experiences team for continuous improvement
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities and/or any projects deemed necessary as assigned
- Analyze customer issues so as to develop tools and processes to increase customer satisfaction
- 3 year experience in a related capacity, prefers in Contact Centre environment or customer service role
- Bachelor Degree
- Effective communication in English and native Thai
- Able to demonstrate highly achievement in previous customer service roll
- Excellent Analytical and Reporting skill
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other software
- Excellent Communication skills, spoken and written
- Good Negotiation and interpersonal skills
Work Location : GPF Tower, Wireless Road, Bangkok
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn